HI All,

Thanks for your help.

I am able to build my JAR file by using following command.

              <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>exec-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>1.2</version>
                <executions>
                  <execution>
                    <id>install</id>
                    <phase>install</phase>
                    <goals>
                      <goal>exec</goal>
                    </goals>
                  </execution>
                </executions>
                <configuration>
                  <executable>C:\Documents and
Settings\DS100193\workspace\WorkCenterPlatformMavenProject\WPSEjb\WPSEjb.bat</executable>
                </configuration>
              </plugin>

Thanks all for your help. And special thanks to Stephen.

-Daivish.