On 31 August 2011 08:29, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hello,
> The solution I see is to have an artifact (call it build-resources or
> something like that) which contains those .properties

The modules all have a common parent pom - is it possible to use that
to contain the resources, rather than creating another module?

> And use it tru remote-resources or dependency plugin.

The remote-resources sharing example shows that the resources will be
made available under

${project.build.directory}/maven-shared-archive-resources

but the reports customBundle expects to find the file under

${project.basedir}/src/site/custom/project-info-report.properties

Looks like I would also have to configure the reports to pick up the
custom bundle from elsewhere, or change the outputDirectory (but that
would probably mess up the packaging/assembly phases).

Seems simpler to just create copies of the bundle in each module in
the first place.

I'm not sure how to use the dependency plugin - how do I configure the
reports to pick up the properties from a jar?