From: Adam Retter [mailto:adam.ret...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 9:59 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Determine what depends on artifact?

If you open your project in NetBeans, you can right click on the dependecy and
view the details, part of this includes a visual dependency graph On Aug 31,
2011 1:28 PM, "Brown, Alex" <abr...@barclaycardus.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I am a Maven 3 user and I am looking for a tool that allows me to
> easily
see the dependencies that an artifact has (dependency:tree) as well as what
depends on it (??). This second element is apparently more difficult with the
tools I have seen.

> For example, if I have a repository with 100 artifacts that exist and
> that
might have cross dependencies, I would like to see of those artifacts what
depends on what and what is depended on by others.

> I made a little tool to get this in xml form, but would love to see a
> more
robust solution.

> Thanks,
> Alex
>

> Barclays www.barclaycardus.com
>
> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential
and/or proprietary information. It is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity who is the intended recipient. Unauthorized use of this
information is prohibited. If you have received this in error, please contact
the sender by replying to this message and delete this material from any system
it may be on.