Hi, I suppose that you ask that.because you're writing a mojo yourself. I
don't know the answer but it seems to me it would quite simple to check it
by code: just add a log in your constructor and see if displays once or many
times.

By the way, also think abt "thread-safing" your code to prevent having bugs
using -T switch.

Cheers