Hi,

I thought you were being ironic in your previous message. My answer was
using the same kind of wording.
I might have misread you though, if so please excuse me.

A corporate is nothing more than a POM that every projects of a company
would inherit. It could be listed more visibly in some places, granted.

Also read:
http://www.sonatype.com/books/mvnref-book/reference/pom-relationships-sect-pom-best-practice.html

Feel free to report an issue in the tracker about that.

Cheers

See http://www.sonatype.com/people/2008/05/misused-maven-terms-defined/