Thanks Mark for the reply. I will take a look when my boss is not looking.

Do you know if I can I get my current maven install 3.0.3 to use the later version of aether 1.12 instead of 1.11 ?

I've googled and cannot find an approximate release date for 3.0.4, any ideas? Plus I've seen some posts, which you have also contributed where it is not clear if 3.0.4 will or want include 1.12

Again can you clear this one up for me?

Thanks again.