I guess I will spend some time with the debugger over the weekend to see what's going on.

If anyone has some hints in where to look first then plz let me know!

--Kurt

On 9/30/11 12:40 PM, Robert Scholte wrote:
Sounds like http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-5087

-Robert

Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 11:46:19 -0400
From: kurt.s...@gmail.com
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Maven not pulling down latest snapshot jar issue

1. I'm using maven-3.0.3 and does anyone else have the issue where the
latest
snapshot jar is NOT downloaded while the meta data IS updated?

It sounds a lot like what's being described in this bug report, although
the title is misleading
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-4142, ad it happens when

<uniqueVersion>false</uniqueVersion>

for that repository.

2. I tried applying the patch attached to MNG-4142 to the current trunk,
but code seems to have been moved around on the trunk. Maybe someone can
point to the current relevant code, so I can maybe submit a patch for
it. This issue is pretty nasty as it makes for non reproducible builds.

Thx,

--Kurt