I have a sim-linked folder (belonging to my version control program) in each
folder of my project pointing to the corresponding backend directory.
maven tends to compile the current directory and also the files in the
backend pointed by the sym-linked folder, and ends up throwing duplicate
class error.
I have tried using <exclude>with the folder name for the
maven-compiler-plugin and java compilation goes through fine.
However I am not able to do the same for gmaven plugin (groovy) .Though
normal compilation using gmaven succeeds,
 the generateTestStubs goal fails., with the same duplicate class errors.
So I would somehow like to exclude tthe folder from being entered.

Thanks
--
 raj