I have various questions regarding Maven 3 and Nexus repository. At our nexus
repository I would like to resolve only timestamp dependencies. That is to
say I would like to prevent downloading timestapped dependencies to my local
repository. And also at my nexus configuration having only latest snapshot
jar for a version is totally fine.

My question is regarding timestamped dependencies at nexus and local
repository.

1 - Is having only latest Snapshot at repository a good practice? Why or why
not?
2 - I have done at my plugin management section of the parent pom of the
deploy plugin <uniqueVersion>false</uniqueVersion> but at hudson I still
continue to see timestamps at jar like this
bundle-service-client-1.0-20110209.145744-25
3 - I have came across a comment at another question:

"The timestamped artifacts should never be see inside your local
(~/.m2/repository) repository. If they are, something is wrong."

Why?

Thanks