Any idea what version of the aether libraries (1.12 or 1.13) will be used in 3.0.4 and a guess on when 3.0.4 will be released?

We are using 3.0.3 with aether 1.13 libraries. It works really well except maven crashes out when there is version conflicts in your POM.

Depending on your answer I would to test the latest 3.0.4 snapshot and see if this issue goes away.