Hello,

Now it works, I can see the aggregated results in the generated site.

However the m-surefire-report-plugin is creating two times the link "Surefire
Report" under "Project Reports", the first one contains the aggregate test
results and the second link points to an empty Surefire Report. Why is this
happening? Please find below the relevant parts of the current configuration I
am using.

So I see:

Project Reports
--> Javadocs
--> Surefire Reports (aggregated OK)
--> Surefire Reports (EMPTY ... why does it generates this?)
--> Source Xref
--> Test Source Xref

TIA,
Best regards,
Giovanni

  <build>
    <pluginManagement>
      <plugins>
        <plugin>
          <version>3.0</version>
        </plugin>
        <plugin>
          <artifactId>maven-project-info-reports-plugin</artifactId>
          <version>2.4</version>
        </plugin>
            <plugin>
              <artifactId>maven-surefire-report-plugin</artifactId>
              <version>2.10</version>
            </plugin>
        <plugin>
          <artifactId>maven-jxr-plugin</artifactId>
          <version>2.3</version>
        </plugin>
      </plugins>
    </pluginManagement>
     <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <version>3.0</version>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-project-info-reports-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.4</version>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-enforcer-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.0.1</version>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>enforce-versions</id>
            <goals>
              <goal>enforce</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>
              <rules>
                <requireMavenVersion>
                  <version>3.0.3</version>
                </requireMavenVersion>
                <requireJavaVersion>
                  <version>1.6</version>
                </requireJavaVersion>
              </rules>
            </configuration>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <version>2.3.2</version>
        <configuration>
          <source>1.6</source>
          <target>1.6</target>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
      <!-- Verify that classes compiled with a newer JDK are compatible with an
           older JDK, by checking against API signatures -->
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>animal-sniffer-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.7</version>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>check-java16-sun</id>
            <phase>test</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>check</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>
              <signature>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo.signature</groupId>
                <artifactId>java16-sun</artifactId>
                <version>1.10</version>
              </signature>
            </configuration>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <version>2.8</version>
        <configuration>
        </configuration>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>aggregate</id>
            <goals>
              <goal>aggregate</goal>
            </goals>
            <phase>site</phase>
            <configuration>
            </configuration>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>
          <plugin>
            <artifactId>maven-surefire-report-plugin</artifactId>
            <version>2.10</version>
          </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-jxr-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.3</version>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>
  <reporting>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-project-info-reports-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.4</version>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <version>2.8</version>
        <configuration>
        </configuration>
        <reportSets>
          <reportSet>
            <id>non-aggregate</id>
            <configuration>
            </configuration>
            <reports>
              <report>javadoc</report>
            </reports>
          </reportSet>
          <reportSet>
            <id>aggregate</id>
            <configuration>
            </configuration>
            <reports>
              <report>aggregate</report>
            </reports>
          </reportSet>
        </reportSets>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>taglist-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.4</version>
        <configuration>
          <tags>
            <tag>TODO:</tag>
          </tags>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
      <!--plugin>
        <groupId>net.sf</groupId>
        <artifactId>stat-scm</artifactId>
      </plugin-->
          <plugin>
            <artifactId>maven-surefire-report-plugin</artifactId>
            <version>2.10</version>
            <configuration>
                <aggregate>true</aggregate>
                <goal>report-only</goal>
            </configuration>
          </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-jxr-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.3</version>
        <configuration>
          <aggregate>true</aggregate>
        </configuration>