Hello,

I need to have the same dependency with two different scopes : test and
provided.
The scope mustn't be compile, of course.

Now, if I try to repeat the dependency declaration twice with different
scope, maven says :

[WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model
for <groupId>:<artifactid>:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
[WARNING] 'dependencies.dependency.(groupId:artifactId:type:classifier)'
must be unique: <dep-groupId>:<dep-artifactId>:jar -> duplicate declaration
of version (?) @ line 85, column 21

I suppose it ignores my attempt and either
1. chooses randomly one of the scopes
2. decides to ignore either and decides it will be the default scope,
compile

How can I have what I need ?