For anyone else who's interested.... you can follow along at
http://tobarsegais.org & http://github/tobar-segais/tobar-segais/

Current status is a very minimal functionality with very hackish
back-end... but will display a frameset with the tree of all the
bundle .jars dropped into WEB-INF/bundles/

-Stephen