Oh yes I understand. I didn't think deep enough. My tutor needs this set of
triplets. If I do not need the dependency information of the whole repo,
just the triplets with timestamp, is there a way to get this? If not can I
do this someway with the central repo only? Or maybe create a local repo
and mirror?

I tried the central repo's api but I cannot search for example a com.*
groupid. The only idea I had is to search using
http://search.maven.org/solrsearch/select?q=com&rows=20&wt=json then parse
it get the numFound, and then next is:
http://search.maven.org/solrsearch/select?q=com&rows=numFound&wt=json.

Thank you very much!