Hi!

I'm looking for a good way to develop doclets using maven.  During
compilation, I need the Javadoc API, but I'm probably going to give up
putting the Javadoc 1.4 API in ibiblio.
    cf. http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/[EMAIL PROTECTED]&msgNo=22207

Now I'm looking for alternatives.  Right now, I can think of two
solutions:

1. Make the jar myself (or use tools.jar) and put it in the local
   repository or a private remote repository.  Of course, I need tell
   other developers that their repositories have to be manually added.

2. Use the maven.jar.override property and point the dependency to such
   a jar file.  I can expect this to work anywhere as long as maven is
   running under the right version of java.
    maven.jar.override = on
    maven.jar.javadoc = ${tools.jar}

Any suggestions?  or other alternatives?

Best regards,
-- Shinobu Kawai

--
Shinobu Kawai <[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]>