Hi

I have the following issue :

1. I use exec:exec goal to launch in a separate jvm the compiled project
2. I do not launch classes contained into target/classes folder but I
re-arrange in different path under target folder
3. I use the parameters classpathScope and argument to generate dinamically
classpath for point 1
[
e.g.
<configuration>
  <workingDirectory>${project.build.directory}</workingDirectory>
          <executable>java</executable>
          <classpathScope>compile</classpathScope>
          <arguments>
            <argument>-classpath</argument>
            <!-- automatically creates the classpath using all project
dependencies,
                 also adding the project build directory -->
            <classpath/>

            <argument>my.main.class</argument>
          </arguments>
        </configuration>
]

Is possible to remove from generated classpath target/classes folder?

I have this issue because I want prevent the auto build feature of some IDE
that re-write .class into target/folder
when then jvm of point 1 is running.

Thank a lot for help.
Vincenzo