Hello,
     I'm trying to get a JBoss ESB project working under Maven in Eclipse.  I
downloaded the jboss-packaging-maven-plugin-2.2.jar and put it into c:\program
files\Apache Software Foundation\apache-maven-3.0.3\lib\ with other jars
(Question 1: is that the right place?).

Then I tried to make a new Maven project in Eclipse but the jboss-packaging
archetype doesn't show up in the dropdown list. (Question 2: when I point to
that jar in the "Add archetype" it still doesn't appear, even after closing and
re-opening Eclipse.  How do I get it into the list?)

And, when I go to this page:
http://mojo.codehaus.org/jboss-packaging-maven-plugin/examples/example-basic.html
there is a discussion of changes to an xml file.  (Question 3: Where is that
file?).

     Those are a lot of questions for one post, I know, but any leads on any of
them would be appreciated!
                Barney