Yes I am looking for automated solution because we have 100 projects and
almost all projects has XSD sub projects and we have to use this manual
technic for all projects.

So we can find something automated then it will make life easy. And we are
right now converting all projects from ANT to MAVEN so if we can find some
standard automated solution then it helps everybody in our team..

Thanks,
daivish.