Hello,

I am working on a project which uses aether for resolving maven artifacts.
On the main aether site (https://docs.sonatype.org/display/AETHER/Home) they
suggest maven-settings-builder for resolving settings.xml.
However in the newest artifact version:
http://maven.apache.org/ref/3.0.3/maven-settings-builder/apidocs/org/apache/maven/settings/building/SettingsBuilder.html
cannot find a method which just simply resolves default settings.xml
without providing any parameters in SettingsBuildingRequest.
In the previous maven-settings:
http://maven.apache.org/ref/2.2.1/maven-settings/apidocs/org/apache/maven/settings/MavenSettingsBuilder.html
It
was simple, one just invokes parameterless buildSettings method and he got
everything.

Am I missing sth or has the new maven-settings-builder less features than
version 2.2.1.

Thanks for any help.

I am not subscribe to the list so just please CC me.

Kind Regards,

Marek Psiuk

P.S.

For now I thinking about copying code from 2.2.1 which resolves default
whereabouts of settings.xml and only then using maven-settings-builder-3.0.3