I have project like this.

MainProject

     ---- SubProject1

     ---  SubProject2

     ----  SubProject3

And i am trying to execute MVN SITE command. I am able to setup all other
section in Project Information Section.

All sub module's POM.XML have SubProject1 entry for this, that's why i am
able to see that module name in Project Modules Section.

But when i am trying to click the submodule link it's looking for HTML file
under PARENT PROJECT so something like this.

MainProject/target/site/SubModule1/index.html

Actually that location i don't find anything. So what is the correct
approach for MultiModule structure SITE creating ?
Looking for some good multi module(SITE) material or website to read on
this and which can fix my issue. Or if you have guys have any POM.XML to
use it please post it here.