Hi,
   (I just subscribed to the mailing list so would appreciate if you could
reply directly to my email address too)

I am trying out the parallel build feature of Maven 3. My project is divided
into multiple modules and one of the module generates a deployable zip file.
Another module takes this zip file and runs some deployment and performance
tests. This worked with sequential build but with the parallel build the build
fails because most of the time the module could not find the zip file because
it is picked up before the zip could be created. As the module that generates
the zip file does not produce a jar file having a dependency to this module
would not work (or so as per my understanding). Is there a way in Maven 3
parallel build that such module dependency can be instructed? Appreciate your
help,

-Ashish