I have an ant script with the following ejbdoclet task being executed, and I'd
like to convert this to Maven.  I'm working on editing my project.properties, and
setting up the appropriate maven.xdoclet.ejbdoclet properties.  I'm a little
stumped at how I would do the packageSubstitution that I am currently doing.

You'll notice that there is a packageSubstitution for each subtask of ejbdoclet.
The intention is to get all the interfaces into one package, and the VOs into
another, with CMP, BMP, and Session implementations in their own packages.

I cannot for the life of me figure out what the properties would be to get each
subtask to use a different packageSubstitution.  I think at least part of my
confusion is the whole index thing with the property names.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Troy

[-- snip --]

     <ejbdoclet
            destdir="${ejbsrc.dir}"
            mergedir="${ejb.dd.dir}"
            excludedtags="@version,@author,@todo"
            addedtags="@lomboz generated"
            ejbspec="2.0"
            force="${xdoclet.force}"
            verbose="true" >

           <fileset dir="../src" defaultexcludes="yes">
             <patternset include="**/*Bean.java" />
           </fileset>

         <valueobject>
                 <packageSubstitution packages="pms" substituteWith="pms.vo"/>
         </valueobject>
         <utilobject cacheHomes="true" includeGUID="true">
         </utilobject>
         <remoteinterface>
                 <packageSubstitution packages="pms"
substituteWith="pms.interfaces"/>
         </remoteinterface>
         <localinterface>
                 <packageSubstitution packages="pms"
substituteWith="pms.interfaces"/>
             </localinterface>
         <homeinterface>
                 <packageSubstitution packages="pms"
substituteWith="pms.interfaces"/>
             </homeinterface>
         <localhomeinterface>
                 <packageSubstitution packages="pms"
substituteWith="pms.interfaces"/>
             </localhomeinterface>

         <entitypk/>
         <entitycmp>
                 <packageSubstitution packages="pms" substituteWith="pms.cmp"/>
         </entitycmp>
         <entitybmp>
                 <packageSubstitution packages="pms" substituteWith="pms.bmp"/>
         </entitybmp>
         <session>
                 <packageSubstitution packages="pms"
substituteWith="pms.session"/>
         </session>

         <deploymentdescriptor
            destdir="${ejb.dd.dir}"
            validatexml="false"
            mergedir="${ejb.dd.dir}" />

          <jboss
             version="3.0"
             unauthenticatedPrincipal="nobody"
             xmlencoding="UTF-8"
             destdir="${ejb.dd.dir}"
             validatexml="false"
             datasource="java:/jdbc/PMSDS"
             datasourcemapping="Oracle9i"
             preferredrelationmapping="relation-table"
             createTable = "false"
             removeTable = "false"/>

          <orion
             destdir="${ejb.dd.dir}"/>