Hello Stephane,

- m2e is an Eclipse-plugin, *not* a Maven-plugin.
- The configuration element in the pluginManagement section of pom.xml
is only used to store information for the Eclipse plugin, so the
Eclipse plugin knows which goals of the various not supported Maven
plugin should run (or not), see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_plugin_execution_not_covered
- If you want to get rid of the warnings when running Maven, you may
find my hack at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7905501/get-rid-of-pom-not-found-warning-for-org-eclipse-m2elifecycle-mapping/8741403#8741403.

Regards Mirko
--