Hi,

> Hi,  I am trying to use maven to generate some client stubs for axis
1.4.
>  The below pom, runs without complaint, but it doesn't generate the
> required ServiceLocator classes.  If I download axis 1.4 and use the
> standard wsdl2java from the command line, everything is fine.

I have seen a similar behaviour recently with a WSDL I got from a
colleague: The "generated" ServiceLocator file had a length of 0 bytes.
Comparing the new WSDL with an older version showed me that there was an
improperly set wsdlsoap:address entry:

(...)
<wsdl:service name="MyService">
  <wsdl:port binding="intf:webservices.test.srv.deSoapBinding"
name="de.srv.test.webservices">
**  <wsdlsoap:address location="http://server:port/some/more/stuff"/>
  </wsdl:port>
</wsdl:service>
(...)

I replaced the line marked with "**" with
    <wsdlsoap:address location="http://webservices.test.srv.de"/>
and the ServiceLocator was generated, i.e. the problem was solved...

HTH

Thorsten