Thank you for the tip!

Effective pom has two definitions of "maven-deploy-plugin": one is
profile and one is "plugins" section.

Second definition has two "execution". First execution is generated by
Maven. It runs the goal "deploy" and has "configuration/skip = true"
(I set this parameter it in my profile). Second execution came from
profile.

Could it be an issue in "deploy" plugin?

Igor