Depending on your forkMode, there was a classloading issue in 2.11
that caused tests to fail (works in all other versions).

(That was SUREFIRE-804, there may have been other permutations of
forkMode/useSystemClassLoader that were affected, I tested/closed a
few duplicates on this one)

As for threading issues, most of them are of intermittent characters,
so I will assume any consistent failures would be due to something
like 804.

Kristian