I am using TFS 2010 and the Maven build extension. I have many working builds
in place. I have a new one, however, that compiles source code but then fails
when it tries to create a jar file. I have googled my fingers to the bone. Does
anyone have a suggestion? BTW, I can run a Maven build manually on the build
server on top of the source pulled over by TFS, and the manual build works
fine. Also, the jar that is read-only is created by the Maven build. (And it is
read-only when built with TFS and not read-only when built manually.)

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Building Services-Core
[INFO] task-segment: [install]
[INFO] [resources:resources {execution: default-resources}]
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] Copying 2 resources
[INFO] [compiler:compile {execution: default-compile}]
[INFO] Compiling 23 source files to
C:\Builds\7\Services-Core\test4\Sources\web\WEB-INF\classes
[INFO] [resources:testResources {execution: default-testResources}]
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] Copying 10 resources
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile {execution: default-testCompile}]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test {execution: default-test}]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar {execution: default-jar}]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Error assembling JAR

Embedded error:
C:\Builds\7\Services-Core\test4\Sources\target\Services-Core-1.0.0.jar is
read-only.
[INFO] Total time: 3 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Feb 08 23:21:35 GMT 2012
[INFO] Final Memory: 18M/45M