From: Stephen Connolly [mailto:stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 2:45 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: How do I make a dependency both system and test scope?

In the light of idiocy you resort to complete and utter foolishness...

Where is your repository manager? Just deploy it there.

Friends don't let friends use maven without a repository manager

On Friday, 10 February 2012, laredotornado-3 <laredotorn...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using Maven 3.0.3.  For bizarre reasons, our company has blocked
access
> to a certain Maven repo, so I have chosen to load the dependency
> through
the
> inclusion
>
>                <dependency>
>                        <groupId>org.openqa.selenium.server</groupId>
>                        <artifactId>selenium-server</artifactId>
>                        <version>2.0b3</version>
>                        <scope>system</scope>

<systemPath>${project.basedir}/lib/selenium-server-standalone-2.0b3.jar</systemPath>
>                </dependency>
>
> However, I only want this dependency referenced during the test phase.
 How