Hi,

I am looking to do something similar. I want to deploy maven to a web server
where I can remotely run commands like mn install to deploy jars from our
local repository for multiple applications without having to deploy multiple
war files.
Do you need to deploy the artifacts only ? like war's, jar's etc. ?
Than you should take a look into Aether Library which can help you...so you don't need a full fledged Maven for this...

https://docs.sonatype.org/display/AETHER/Home

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
52146 Würselen                           http://www.soebes.de