Do not drop off list.

The list acts as a searchable archive for the next person that has your problem.

Please read the sonatype maven book.

Please get yourself a repository manager... There are three prominent options,
all equally capable, I will not recommend one over the other, in alphabetical
order: archivia, artifactory, nexus. The latter two also have commercial
versions with additional features.

Re option 1, google "maven install:install-file"

Re option 2, google "maven deploy:deploy-file"

Sent from my iPhone