The Page https://maven.apache.org/ref/3.0.4/maven-settings/settings.html

says for the element "proxies/proxy*":

> Multiple proxy profiles might come in handy for anyone working from a
> notebook or other mobile platform, to enable easy switching of entire proxy
> configurations by simply specifying the profile id, again either from the
> command line or from the defaults section below.

However there is no "defaults section below" in this document. The xsd
(https://maven.apache.org/xsd/settings-1.0.0.xsd) has the same problem. Also I
don't see how to assign an id to a proxy and how I'd pass it at the command
line. The Documentation is either wrong here or missing some information.

Regards,

Martin