Hello All,

I am trying to download the eclipse plugin for maven2.

Using the software update manager tool in eclipse where i can add site to
update and install new plugins i have added repositories from codehaus,
sonatype and m2eclipse sites but all of them say cannot connect or is not a
repository. (can any body check and see if they can connect to :
http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/update/   through eclipse...)

I looked on the net and found an archive site
http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/sites/m2e/0.10.0.20100209-0800/ and here was a
site where i cud find the site.xml from where i could download the plugin
but besides that I cannot find any place to upgrade it or to add any
optional plugins for maven.

Whats wrong with the urls that are on different websites. I am able to
install plugins for eclipse easily and i downloaded the one that i linked to
but all the actual links that are supposed to have
m2eclipse repositories are not available for me some how.  is there a way i
can have access to these sites to download the maven plugin upgrades. if you
see the link its a pretty old plugin so i need to upgrade it or add addons
for it.

thanks

Syed...