Hi:

are there any plans to add to the goal site:deploy in addition to the protocols
ssh and ftp as well the scp and sftp protocols as available in the jar:deploy?

I am having a hard time to set up an automated ssh session with public
and private keys.  So far I was not lucky and continue deploying via FS,
samba shares and mapped drives, which is very dependent on a specific
box set-up.

In contrary it is a no-brainer to use scp with jar:deploy where you only
need to put user name and password in your {user.home}/build.properties
file.

Regards,

Andreas