I'm using the cxf-codegen-plugin to generate code from wsdl. The generated code
goes into /target/generated/cxf. Is there a way to specify in the pom file that
this code should be included in the Eclipse classpath? I need to reference this
code from my code, but I don't want to put the generated code under version
control and therefore don't want to move it to /src/main/java. However, if I
leave it under /target/generated/cxf, then I have to configure my project in
Eclipse to include /target/generated/cxf in the Eclipse classpath. This is no
fun as I have to make this step part of the setup procedures that other
developers have to do before they can start working with the code. Someone told
me that this is not an issue when using NetBeans because the NetBeans/Maven
component automatically includes the generated code in the classpath. Is there
a better solution? Is there any articles on this topic that lays out the
possible approaches and carefully weighs the pros and cons of each?

Thanks,

Nathan