Hi,

I found out that Maven would not filter properties inside resource files if
preceeded (escaped) by a backslash.

In my case however, the backslash preceeding a property is a part of a
Windows FS Path. I need "C:\build\${artifactId}" to be substituted like
"C:\build\appartifact", not like "C:\build\${artifactId}". I tried to
double the affected backlash like "C:\build\\${artifactId}", but that would
yield a "C:\build\\appartifact" (e.g. the doubled backslash would remain).

What is the correct way of preventing a backslash to escape the following
property?

I'm using Maven version 3.0.4.

Thanks in advance,
Dusan R.