Hi Martijn,

I'm trying to figure out where I can report issues/discuss this
> plugin.  I know Sonatype took over its maintenance, but it's project
> page has a broken link to their forums. I'm having trouble getting the
> plugin to come down from central or codehaus so would like to make
> sure I'm doing something wrong before raising a bug in the project
> JIRA :-)

AFAIK, the NAR plugin is not available from Central or Codehaus
repositories. To work around this, my group built it from source (latest
version from http://duns.github.com/maven-nar-plugin/) and deployed it to
our own Maven repository. You are welcome to reference it if it is helpful
to you:

http://maven.imagej.net/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-nar-plugin/2.1-SNAPSHOT/

If anyone else knows of an official place where the maven-nar-plugin is
hosted, I would love to hear about it.

Regards,
Curtis