Hello All!

I have three projects. an EAR, a WAR and a JAR project. and they are all
depended on each other. Like Jar is compiled and deployed in maven repo,
from there it is added into the WAR and war is deployed in the repo and from
there the WAR is added into the EAR.

For each project I have to do mvn.bat scm:update clean install one by one
and in that order Jar then war and then the EAR. Is there a way I can just
do :> mvn.bat scm:update clean install in the ear project and it will start
with the jar (update the files then clean the target and then install) then
the war (add the first jar in it) and then do it for the ear. (the jar can
be added here as well doesnt matter, it works both ways: inside the
war/WEB-INF/lib and inside the EAR side by side the war) so i have to run
the command only once

Thanks and I will appreciate the tips.

Syed...