> However, I would like to deliver only one file - Main.jar. Two other files -
> Android.apk
> and Swing.jar should be put as entire files inside of Main.jar (they should
> stay there
> as full files, without unpacking or anything). This way, when user decided to
> generate
> e.g. Swing application, Main application gets whole file Swing.jar from
> itself, modifies
> it a little and put somewhere to user's file system. That same is possible in
> case of
> generating Android program. But it requires shipping Android.apk and
> Swing.jar inside
> of Main.jar.

I don't see this as being a good way to handle your user case.

Instead I think you should be using the assembly plugin to create a
Zip file containing your 3 files, then provide instructions to your
users about how to unzip and run the Main.jar and tell Main.jar to
look in the same directory (or under a lib/ subdir) it is located in
for the other 2 files.

Wayne