Jeff

I'm sure you're having great success banging your head. ;-)

I use the maven release plugin with SVN. We've had authentication issues before
as well.

First, do you have an svn provider defined for the plugin in your pom? Here's
what I have.

 <configuration>
   <providerImplementations>
      <svn>javasvn</svn>
   </providerImplementations>
 </configuration>

And I'm not sure off the top of my head, but I don't think it will find
TortoiseSVN authentication. I believe I had to do a commandline execution of an
SVN subcommand to prompt for the password first. But don't quote me on that.
I'd have to do some digging to find out.

Matt

This message, including any attachments, is confidential and contains
information intended only for the person(s) named above. Any other
distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by reply email and permanently delete the original transmission
from all of your systems and hard drives, including any attachments, without
making a copy.