Hello to all,

i have a question concerning creating releases via the maven-scm-provider-javasvn:
I have the following configuration in a pom:

        <plugin>
          <artifactId>maven-scm-plugin</artifactId>
          <version>1.6</version>
          <configuration>
            <providerImplementations>
              <svn>javasvn</svn>
            </providerImplementations>
          </configuration>
          <dependencies>
            <dependency>
              <groupId>com.google.code.maven-scm-provider-svnjava</groupId>
              <artifactId>maven-scm-provider-svnjava</artifactId>
              <version>1.15</version>
                        </dependency>
                        <dependency>
                          <groupId>org.tmatesoft.svnkit</groupId>
                          <artifactId>svnkit</artifactId>
                          <version>1.3.5</version>
                   </dependency>
          </dependencies>
        </plugin>

        <plugin>
          <artifactId>maven-release-plugin</artifactId>
          <version>2.2.2</version>
          <configuration>
            <autoVersionSubmodules>true</autoVersionSubmodules>
            <providerImplementations>
              <svn>javasvn</svn>
            </providerImplementations>
          </configuration>
          <dependencies>
            <dependency>
              <groupId>com.google.code.maven-scm-provider-svnjava</groupId>
              <artifactId>maven-scm-provider-svnjava</artifactId>
              <version>1.15</version>
                        </dependency>
                        <dependency>
                          <groupId>org.tmatesoft.svnkit</groupId>
                          <artifactId>svnkit</artifactId>
                          <version>1.3.5</version>
                   </dependency>
          </dependencies>
        </plugin>

The point is this configuration worked with a 1.6.17 Subversion server but after an update to 1.7.3 it produces problem and didn't work.

The tagging of the release:prepare goal fails..

We have configured the scm part with developerConnection/connnection like this:

scm:svn:http://server:port/svn/repo/Project/path/trunk

The url which is shown during the failure of the tagging looks like the following:

/Project/path/trunk/Project/path/trunk

We are using 1.6 working copies. This is done by a build server but i have tested that as well with SVN 1.6.17 on command line on Windows ...with the same result...

I know the entry http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/maven-scm-provider-svnjava/issues/detail?id=9 but the problem here is that svnkit 1.7.4 is currently not available in Maven Central..(Already asked the SVNKit people)..

Does someone have any idea about that problem ?

Many thanks in advance...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
52146 Würselen                           http://www.soebes.de