You already have them as jars. Why not just make them dependencies of
your war project?

Matt

This message, including any attachments, is confidential and contains
information intended only for the person(s) named above. Any other
distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by reply email and permanently delete the original transmission
from all of your systems and hard drives, including any attachments, without
making a copy.