Use mvn install, so that the various dependent modules will be installed into
your local repository.

Sent from Dave's iPhone 4.
Dave Wolf

On Apr 26, 2012, at 11:57 AM, "hujirong" <jirong...@gmail.com> wrote:

> *This is the first time I try to compile the project in my workstation. I am
> invoking the highest level of POM and it suppose to compile everything.
> Developers are doing that but they are using their own local repo. I am the
> build engineer so my Maven is pointing to the company central repo.
>
> But I got this error, tells me the module POM is not in the Maven
> repository. Of course, this is the first time I try to compile! Please
> advise what shall I do.
>
> Thanks
> Jirong*
>

> C:\Sandbox\MDM-CDIServiceMgmt\CdiServicesParent>mvn compile
> [INFO] Scanning for projects...
> [ERROR] The build could not read 5 projects -> [Help 1]
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR]   The project com.nbfg.cdi.ext:CdiExtensionServices:1.0-SNAPSHOT
> (C:\Sandbox\MDM-CDIServiceMgmt\CdiExtensionServices\pom.xml) has 1 error
> [ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Failure to find
> com.nbfg.cdi:CdiExtensionServicesParent:pom:1.0-SNAPSHOT in
> http://axddarep01.npr.bngf.local:8080/nexus/content/groups/max-public/ was
> cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the
> update interval of nexus has elapsed or updates are forced and
> 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 5, column 10 -> [Help
> 2]
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR]   The project com.nbfg.cdi.ext:CdiExtensionWebServices:1.0-SNAPSHOT
> (C:\Sandbox\MDM-CDIServiceMgmt\CdiExtensionWebServices\pom.xml) has 1 error
> [ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Failure to find
> com.nbfg.cdi:CdiExtensionServicesParent:pom:1.0-SNAPSHOT in
> http://axddarep01.npr.bngf.local:8080/nexus/content/groups/max-public/ was
> cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the
> update interval of nexus has elapsed or updates are forced and
> 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 4, column 10 -> [Help
> 2]
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR]   The project
> com.nbfg.cdi.ext:CdiExtensionWebServicesEar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
> (C:\Sandbox\MDM-CDIServiceMgmt\CdiExtensionWebServicesEar\pom.xml) has 1
> error
> [ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Failure to find
> com.nbfg.cdi:CdiExtensionServicesParent:pom:1.0-SNAPSHOT in
> http://axddarep01.npr.bngf.local:8080/nexus/content/groups/max-public/ was
> cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the
> update interval of nexus has elapsed or updates are forced and
> 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 5, column 10 -> [Help
> 2]
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR]   The project
> com.nbfg.cdi.ext:CdiExtensionServicesDatabase:1.0-SNAPSHOT
> (C:\Sandbox\MDM-CDIServiceMgmt\CdiExtensionServicesDatabase\pom.xml)
> has 1 error
> [...]

This electronic communication and any attachments may contain confidential and
proprietary
information of DigitalGlobe, Inc. If you are not the intended recipient, or an
agent or employee
responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, or if
you have received
this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate
or
otherwise use the information. Please indicate to the sender that you have
received this
communication in error, and delete the copy you received. DigitalGlobe reserves
the
right to monitor any electronic communication sent or received by its
employees, agents
or representatives.