I am running jaxws-maven-plugin through Maven as follow. How do I specify
arguments to wsimport goal? for example adding -Xendorsed option to
wsimport(I can add them when running wsimport on the command line)? I just
start to use Maven, so please forgive me if I am asking something nonesense.

<plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>jaxws-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.12</version>
        <executions>
                <execution>
                        <goals>
                                <goal>wsimport</goal>
                        </goals>
                </execution>
        </executions>

        <configuration>
                <wsdlUrls>

<wsdlUrl>http://mecdevapp02.global.sdl.corp/BookingServiceNoClaims/BookingService.svc?wsdl</wsdlUrl>
                        </wsdlUrls>

<sourceDestDir>${project.build.directory}/generated</sourceDestDir>
                        <verbose>true</verbose>
        </configuration>
</plugin>