Hi,
I have a NSIS script developed in NSIS version 2.46. I would want to
automate the build process of the installer executable using maven. when I
searched I found this maven-nsis-plugin. I included it in my plugin section
of POM and the jar gets downloaded and after download it says plugin
descriptor not found.

Could anyone please confirm does the maven-nsis-plugin 2.1 work with maven
2.2.1?

This version of the maven-nsis-plugin 2.1 looks like a Maven 1 plugin whcih could not work with Maven 2..X etc.

There has been created a maven-nsis-plugin on codehaus
http://mojo.codehaus.org/nsis-maven-plugin/
But it looks this plugin has never been released into neither put into maven central...

Kind regards
Karl-Heinz Marbaise
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl-Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
52146 Würselen                           http://www.soebes.de