On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 5:30 PM, Stephen Connolly <
stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com> wrote:

> there is your #fail
>
> mvn clean install -fae -Pminlog '-Dtest=TestCaseFoo#testBar'

Thanks again for your prompt response.  I don't see how the quoting of the
-Dtest= part would help, but I did it just the same, and I get the same
error:

mvn -o clean install '-Dtest=TestCaseFoo#testBar'
[snip]
 T E S T S
Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8
Running com.foobar.TestCaseFoo
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.096 sec
<<< FAILURE!
initializationError(org.junit.runner.manipulation.Filter)  Time elapsed:
0.005 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.Exception: No tests found matching Method
testCRUD(com.foobar.TestCaseFoo) from
org.junit.internal.requests.ClassRequest@7cf1bb78
at
org.junit.internal.requests.FilterRequest.getRunner(FilterRequest.java:37)

I'll research further.  Thanks again.  Help like yours is really quite
valuable.

Best,
Laird

--