Hey!

Yeah, I'm using artifactory, and I'll post on their list, thanks for the
advice.

But just for the record, I've found something interesting:

If I mark my snapshots repo to handle releases, I don't get the 409. Looks
like Maven can then search for the artifacts there without problems. If the
artifactory is NOT supposed to handle releases, and on client I say that
the repository CAN handle releases, a conflict pops up.

I'll see what I get on artifactory list.

Thanks!