Hi,

Actually can you please guide me with, where can I get any steps to
generate a fortify report using Maven.
Is there any plug-inn that we can use to generate the fortify report
?? I downloaded and installed the fortify360 plugin and the
maven-fortify plug-in and then added the dependencies into my pom.xml
file. But it did-not work.I dint get any .fpr file(format i need for
my fortify report)
of my source code.Please revert me with what i should do inorder to
generate a fortify report of my projects.

Regards,
Swagatika