I got the error below when try to run "mvn install pdf:pdf":

[ERROR] No plugin found for prefix 'pdf' in the current project and in the
plugin groups [com.nbfg.fw.maven.plugins, org
.apache.maven.plugins, org.codehaus.mojo] available from the repositories
[local (C:\Users\Administrator\.m2\repository)
, nexus
(http://axddarep01.npr.bngf.local:8080/nexus/content/groups/mdm-public/)] ->
[Help 1]

Then I downloaded the pom and jars from this website and uploaded to my
local Nexus repository:
http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.maven.plugins/maven-pdf-plugin/1.1

Now I am getting this error. Can anyone tell me the proper way to fix the
initial "No plugin found for prefix 'pdf'" error.

[ERROR] Error resolving version for plugin
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-pdf-plugin' from the repositories [local
(C:\
Users\Administrator\.m2\repository), nexus
(http://localhost:8080/nexus-2.0.4-1/content/groups/max-public/)]: Plugin
not
 found in any plugin repository -> [Help 1]