Do you have some source files for the site or only reports? Try to add a dummy index.apt or any other site source.

HTH,
-Lukas

hujirong wrote:
I got the error below when run "mvn pdf:pdf". I tried "mvn pdf:pdf
-DsiteDirectory=${basedir}/target/site", still same error.

Thanks
Jirong

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-pdf-plugin:1.1:pdf (default-cli) on project
CdiServicesParent: Error during document generation: Source directory
doesn't exists (C:\Sandbox\MDM\CdiServicesParent\src\site). ->  [
Help 1]