I also have nothing in my repo that I could not make again if I lost the backup and the repo.

Makes me think that I have better check on my Subversion backup.........

Ron

On 01/06/2012 2:47 PM, Lyons, Roy wrote:
I think that this is what you might be looking for...

http://mojo.codehaus.org/wagon-maven-plugin/merge-maven-repos-mojo.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Phillip Hellewell [mailto:ssh...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2012 12:48 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: How does one mirror a maven repository?

On a related note, is it safe to use both Nexus set up with a proxy repository,
and to also have rsync routinely updating it?

Phillip

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 10:53 AM, Phillip Hellewell<ssh...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Hi,

Our company would like to mirror our Maven repository at a remote
location.  Currently we've been using Nexus with a proxy repository,
which works as advertised, but we really need a full mirror not just
an on-demand cache.

The reason we need it to be a full mirror is because we want it to
also serve as a remote backup, should our central repository have a
catastrophic disk failure.

Is there any way to accomplish this with Nexus, or do I just need to
set up rsync or something?

Thanks,
Phillip

Ron Wheeler President Artifact Software Inc email: rwhee...@artifact-software.com skype: ronaldmwheeler phone: 866-970-2435, ext 102